Sunday, July 20, 2008

Last Weekend was like Christmas!















Sally and I at the Villa in Italy. How happy we are!














Here's my painting on the wall in my Power Room of Venice.














Here's my Chandelier. What do I do now? You won't be
seeing this hanging for a while!



Here's both sides of the great bookmark that Angie gave all the Italy girls! -----------------
Last weekend was a busy weekend. As you can see Ron blogged, but I didn't get around to it.

It was a like Christmas because I got a lot of fun, wonderful, surprising things in the mail!
My friend Angie sent the Italy girls a bookmark of the picture she had painted of our Italian villa. That was so thoughtful of her, and what a nice keepsake! (Thank you Angie!)


A day or so later, I received a nice surprise package from my friend Sally. Sally remembers the little things in life that her friends enjoy. (Thank you Sally)

I am very blessed to have such caring, thoughtful, wonderful, fun, crazy friends!

I also received my painting of Venice, from a picture that we took during our Italy trip.
Angie found her blog and had her paint a picture of our Villa while we were in Italy. It's fabulous!

Last, but not least my Venetian chandelier finally came from Murano!! I've had it a week and finally unpacked it this morning!

No comments: