Sunday, January 25, 2009

I know I'm a bit behind, but Merry Christmas!!

My brother & sister-inlaw at mom's Christmas Eve.















Christmas Breakfast at my house. Jack(step father), Ron, Stanage, Chase, Drew(Brittany's boyfriend), Brittany, Mom.

























































WOW~ All the croissants were eaten. The ones we ordered from Williams & Somona from a French Chef were awesome. (A Christmas Tradition!!!)






























My mom's Homemade Candies! YUMMY
I have some Coconut Balls still in my freezer!















We had a great Christmas. That's the nice thing about families living close to home. We didn't have to travel too far. :-) --- And yes, we went to the Bowling Alley this year~ (no pics though)
We went to my mom's Christmas Eve and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and mom's homemade desserts/candy. Christmas morning as spent at my house opening gifts and having a wonderful Christmas breakfast. For lunch off to the bowling alley for Ron's extended family. After lunch the afternoon as spent at Ron's mom and dad, with his brother's family(sorry, no pics I forgot the camera for the bowling alley and Ron's parents. Really, it was an accident..hehe) Christmas night is usually spent at my mom's home for left overs, but we were just too tired this year so we passed.









No comments: