Friday, December 26, 2008

Getting in the Christmas Spirit




The weekend before Christmas Ron decided we would go out to dinner, then take a ride in the Corvette, but he wouldn't tell me where. He likes to keep me guessing sometimes, but I know him so well it doesn't take me long to figure things out!

After dinner we headed down 485, and once he took a particular exit I knew where we were going. We went to see the Christmas lights at "Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden". We also took a horse and buggy ride, which sounds all nice and romantic. It was not! Ron was sadly disappointed. I, on the other hand wasn't expecting much so I was fine with the ride. The carriage was for 6 people, and there were 2 couples that talked the entire time~ blah, blah, blah...I just wanted to hear the horse clip/clop on the road in the dark. It was so soothing & quite except for the loud people in the carriage with us. They didn't have a carriage for two. Lesson Learned: I won't do that again!

Anyway, the lights were what I expected. Ron again, expected a bit more. Here's a few pics.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like fun but I could see where the blah blah blah would get on your last nerve!!!! Can't wait to see you @ Cooper!