Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gifts from the Company


My favorite.












Something to put all my "special stuff in".















We could use some new phones around the house. This has 2 other phones. I will enjoy using the speaker feature, when I'm working from home and in meetings.














Nothing fun, but I needed a new paper shredder.




I thought I would share some of the gifts I've bought myself from the company I work for. They gave you "points" for doing a good job on certain projects or work efforts. But they are discontinuing this program due to the economy, so I had until Feb.1 to use all my remaining points. I've been loving to see the UPS man!! lol

Other items I didn't take pictures of are a Dyson Vacumn cleaner, a set of All Clad Pots and Pans, flowers for friends/family, Le Creuset Stew Pot, I can't think some of other stuff I've bought over the last few years.




1 comment:

Sally said...

Good Lord!! A good job!!! You must have won the Pulitzer Prize!!
That's thousands of dollars worth of loot!!!
You go girl!!