Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend update - Last TRI for the season/year

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a good week. Work, work, work....that's about all I get done through the week. Wanted to give you all a quick update before this weekend comes!!

Last Thursday night we had a 'girls dinner out' to celebrate Gina's birthday which was in September!! Everyone was so busy we just got around to it! I enjoyed having dinner with the girls. I always look forward to it.

Saturday night was spent at a "work party". Uneventful, and I called it an early evening since I had to get up at 4:30am to do my last TRI for the year. It's the first/only TRI that I did last year. One of my favorite. (Ramblin' Rose). I plan to spend the winter working on my swim. If it don't get better, I may not do any TRIs next year!! boooooo

Finding gas around here is getting a better. That's a good report!!!

Ron is still looking for a job. Charlotte job market isn't very good with what's going on with the banks around the country.

Stay tuned for the "Balitmore weekend" report. Gina, Melinda, Jay, Mike and I are leaving Friday for the race. Mike's doing the full marathon. YIPPEEE for Mike. The rest of us will do the half...YIPPPEEE for us!! lol
Have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good Luck! You go girl :)