Sunday, October 26, 2008

PJ Party




It was so nice spending some time with Sally this weekend. For several years we've talked about having a "Hotel PJ Party" so we decided to do! Sally finished up working in High Point a bit early so we met her at the hotel around lunch time. Gina, Sally and I had a nice lunch. Stanage couldn't make it until later in the afternoon because she had some "dog walkin" to do. :-)

After lunch we decided to go back to the hotel and rest/hang out even though we were in the middle a of good shopping area. Sally's feet were beat up, and I was feeling pretty darn rotten with a nasty cold, fever. Felt like I had a bit of the flu. I sure hope my buddies don't catch it! :=(

Stanage came to the hotel Saturday afternoon. We hung out and caught up with what's going on with everyone. Also enjoyed some "ice tea" that Sally brought from High Point. Stanage really like it, and I think I would have enjoyed it more if I felt better.

For dinner we went to a nearby Italian place and met Ron, D'ann, and Danielle(D'Ann's daughter).

Sunday morning Gina and Sally went for a nice long walk. Stanage went home last night because she had more "dog walkin" to do. I stayed in bed still not feeling well.

For breakfast we went to an awesome nearby breakfast place. Stanage and Ron joined us. Gina and Sally had some delicious pumpkin/pecan pancakes. They loved them!

We said good-bye to Sally, and I headed home and snuggled up on my couch for a 2-hour nap!

I plan not to move for the rest of the afternoon, trying to rest up and get over whatever I have!

Great seeing you Sally! I know I was a bit of a party pooper. Wish I felt better!!






2 comments:

Sally said...

YES WE DID!! GREAT POST!
I enjoyed our time together!
Love ya!

Angie said...

Love your blouse!!! Wish I could have been there to participate in the hotel pj party...sounds like a blast!