Sunday, October 19, 2008

I did exactly what I wanted this weekend

After Baltimore last weekend, and the crazy busy days at work last week, I wanted to do NOTHING this weekend. I got exactly what I wanted!
I ran twice last week, amongst other things, and both times I fell. Gina said I must be tired. I think she was right. We decided to run Friday morning, so we could stay close to home on Saturday and not have to get up early to run. I slept until 7am Saturday morning, and Ron finally dragged me out of the house after lunch to run a few errands. After we were out, I talked him into going to Home Arama. WOW, the houses are awesome. My favorite was the 3million dollar house.!! What a house!!!! We also picked up our first Christmas gift!
Sunday morning I slept until close to 8am! Basically, I've done a lot of sleeping, and resting this weekend. I big difference from last weekend. lol....Not sure I'll get any exercise in this weekend, which is a HUGE change for me!! But I'm okay with it. :-)
Ron and I got in a couple of movies the last week or so. Like Dick and Angie, we also watched Ironman again. Good movie~. And we watched "Run Fatboy Run". It is about a guy training for a marathon in 3weeks. It was a very corny movie, but we did have a few laughs, which is exactly what I needed. Nothing to think about, no serious plots, just a few laughs!
Oh, and my new dishwasher was installed! YIPPEEE~

Hope you all have a good week.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! I could watch Ironman again...I just love Robert Downey, Jr.