Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monica's wedding

Monica(my neice) & Justin Mike(my brother) & Monica














After returning from Italy we had a busy weekend ahead of us! Ron & Chase went on a golf trip with his dad. Originally, the wedding was the week after the golf trip, but months ago Monica(my niece) had to move the date a week up due to availability of the church or reception, I don't recall. Ron was very disappointed he couldn't attend the wedding, but he didn't want to disappoint his dad and had already committed to the trip, so he went on the trip. His dad isn't getting any younger, so Ron tries to spend as much quality time with his dad as he can.
Friday night was the rehearsal/dinner and Saturday evening I attended the wedding.
It was beautiful, and went off without a hitch. The reception was fun with a nice dinner and music/dancing. I've attached a few pics.....Monica & Justin, Monica & my brother Mike, Monica, Mike, Teresa(my sister-in-law), & Monica, Mom & Jack(my stepfather).

No comments: