Sunday, September 14, 2008

She Swims, She Rides, She Runs, SheROX






It's been a fun, but very busy weekend!

Friday morning Gina and Melinda was gracious enough to run 11miles with me before work, so Saturday could be a rest day. So we met at the Uptown Y at 5am sharp and started running so we could get it in before work. Baltimore is coming up very soon and I don't feel very prepared.

We all had a very busy day at work, and was pretty much done by about 2-3pm that afternoon and wanted a nap!

Saturday was a fun day. I met my TRI friend Lesley and we went to Huntersville, Latta Park to checkout the lake/swim and ride the bike course. Then on to Pilates with Gina.
After Pilates, Leslie met Gina and I and we went to lunch, and then to Inside/Out Sports to pick up Leslie and my race packet. We got our t-shirt that we wanted that says "She Swims, She Rides, She Runs, SheRox". That's the whole reason to complete this TRI is for the t-shirt!

Since Ron(golfing) and DavidI(work) are out of town, Gina and I decided to play Saturday afternoon. We went to Chick-fli-a and had a snack while we waited on the movie to start. We decided to go see Mamma Mia. We laughed and laughed. What a great, fun movie~

Sunday, I got up early at 3:30am because Leslie was picking me up at 4am to head out for the SheRox TRI. It was a great TRI. Great t-shirt, great food, great music...and they even give you a braclet when you finish the TRI!

Ron came home from his golf trip last this afternoon. We have been couch potatoes all afternoon!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You totally Rox!!!!!