Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last weekend/ this weekend

No much going on lately, and I've been posting lately in Facebook, so I haven't been on the blog lately.

Last weekend was beautiful so I ran I half marathon in Charlotte, then cycled on Sunday with my cycling buddies. What a great beautiful Spring weekend.

This weekend, rain, rain, rain. Got a short run on on Sat. and will go to my mom's tonight to celebrate Jack's birthday. Tommorrow I might go to IKEA, and shop for a light weight laptop carrying case. I'm tried of carrying my laptop back and forth in the heavy bag that I have!

Cooper River Bridge Run is coming up. I can't wait to have a fun weekend with my buddies!! I need some serious R&R!

1 comment:

Angie said...

We can't wait for Cooper either. Sorry I've been absent from your blog....same thing here...busy busy busy on Facebook. Sure wish I had been there to sample the martinis.